Monday, August 16, 2010

WITH MY NAKED EYE I SAW...

I have a really hard time trying new mascaras, and switching...forget it. I have been using Maybelline Great Lash forEVER and I feel like no other can touch it...but all these commercials for these long, SUPER long, exotic, luscious lashes (so tempting!!) made me break and try the new Maybelline Falsies Volum Express mascara...well here's what happened....

Above eye has one coat of Great Lash...this is my usual daytime application, for nighttime, I use a couple of coats



With one coat of the Falsies, this eye definitely seems a bit longer, more dramatic and (a little) extra curly. I like it but don't love it...honestly it's nothing I couldn't achieve with a couple more coats of Great Lash and a eyelash curler. Oh well I tried...
I would love to hear what your favorite mascaras are and what you love about them...
Drop me a line dahlings...
xo-LO

1 comment:

  1. Covergirl sucked me in when they started using Drew Barrymore as a covergirl. I've been using that orange "lash blast" ever since. I do like it, but it's not that much different from the pink and green.

    ReplyDelete