Thursday, August 12, 2010

IT'S OH SO QUIET

I got these Jeffrey Campbell Snick clogs a while ago and I wear them ALL THE TIME! They are fantastically chunky and high and perfect...(I could go on and on). I just wanted to capture them in their rare time off my feet...taking a rest from me traipsing them over the place...(today they went to lunch, played in the garden, then went to the mall)....Rest little snicks, rest....

I'm not sure if you guys are aware of the recent designs from Jeffrey Campbell...but I want just about every shoe that they have been making...they are edgy, modern and brilliant and a lot of them are, how do you say, "inspired by" really expensive shoes that I drool over but could NEVER afford. This particular style is similar to a recent Celine wedge but I actually like the JCs better. They really bridge the gap for us less fortunate...thank you Jeffrey Campbell!!!...check it all out HERE! Also, I have been ordering all my shoes from SoleStruck lately which I highly recommend!!



The coveted Spring 2010 Celine Wedge

1 comment:

  1. :O these are awesome
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete