Friday, August 27, 2010

CHANGE IS A COMING

Sorry I have not posted all week...I have been working A LOT! Last night I actually had the night off and my man and I decided to take a walk. The weather here in Albuquerque has been so beautiful the past few days and last night the temperature was absolutely perfect. Although I wouldn't admit to it last week, I think I am now officially ready to embrace the fall...with inspirations like these...who wouldn't be excited?
Layered stoles...knit and fur...bright tights!!!
Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2010


Hats!!...tiered dresses!!...fur trimmed jackets!!
Dior Fall 2010


Volume!!
Sonia Rykiel Fall 2010


70's chic...yes please!
Chloe Fall 2010


Voluminous trousers!!....LOVE
Behnaz Sarafpour Fall 2010


Wool trench coats!
Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall 2010


Utilitarian layers...belted coats!!
Jill Stuart Fall 2010


Shorts under long coats!!...don't mind if I do
Missoni Fall 2010

1 comment:

  1. i just keep thinking about the mad hatter in that 2nd photo ;)

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete