Monday, March 29, 2010

A LITTLE GLITZ N GLAM

As you may already know I have been a tad obsessed with nail polish lately. I feel like every change of season I want to pay close attention to my nails...and right now I am feeling metallic. I don't know why I want my nails to look like tiny sheets of armor, but I do. Today I found out that Chanel is releasing a limited edition line inspired by their Shanghai Pre-Fall 2010 Collection. In this line is a matte black polish and GOLD polish... I want lush matte black....mmmmm and deep blinding gold....ooohhlalalalalala.... Oh yes, mama wants!! There have been other matte nail collections released by O.P.I. (who I love) and others but I feel like they look like some coated chocolate Easter candy. This combo feels very sophisticated to me...I know it is nothing groundbreaking like other Chanel looks but I am loving the nostalgic feel of the vintage Chinese beauty with ultra modern flair....

Le Vernis Nail Colour in Illusion d‘or (top), Le Vernis Nail Colour in Black Velvet (middle), Le Vernis Nail Colour in Gold Lamé (bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment