Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH

As Paris Fashion week is wrapping up, I was just drooling over some of my favorite pieces for Fall/Winter 2010...
Alexander McQueen...Brilliant! Inspired by old works of art featuring angels and demons transformed into rich hand loomed jacquard prints then recreated into medieval pieces...I'm speechless...

John Galliano...Love, Love, Love this collection...surreal boho...really, does it get any cooler than this?

Chanel...I'm obsessed with this uber-hip tweed jumper...reminiscent of a mechanics jumper but of course luxuriously faux fur lined..

Gaultier...Why, yes, I was just hiking in my knit fair isle bodysuit, metallic turban and fur backpack...smoking!! Beautiful!

Karl Lagerfeld...How ridiculously modern!!...I want to slide down those eggplant leggings...the intense contrast of shine and matte makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment