Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO

Happy Halloween my little dolls!
Sooo...my computer has really been fucking with me lately...BOOOOO!! I am trying to get it resolved this week...fingers crossed...so I apologize for the lack of posts recently. It is kind of crazy how dependent I have become on this computer and how I feel like I am so out of touch with the world without it. I was able to load a couple of pics from past Halloweens. I am kind of a closeted Halloween dresser...I don't usually have plans to do anything and then every year I decide to dress up last minute and just hang at my house and watch horror movies...lame, I know...


Geisha 2009
Honestly a last minute costume...I was really happy with the way the makeup turned out...I was attempting to recreate the look that Kevyn Aucoin (LOVE LOVE LOVE) did on Gena Rowlands in his book "Face Forward"

Bullet wound 200?
No story behind this except I just really wanted to explore with makeup...I remember I sent this pic to my mom because I was really excited about how my makeup turned out and it really upset her...I guess my makeup was a little too authentic

///I am really looking forward to seeing all of your costumes , so if you post your costume please send me a link to it...
Have a fun night everyone!!!///
xo-LLD

1 comment:

  1. I opted for staying in with horror movies too this year, at least you dressed up! Super freakin' adorably, I might add.

    http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete