Monday, October 18, 2010

BIRDFACE

Sweater: Mak, Jersey tee dress: CYN, Leather leaf necklace: own design

Knit leggings: Forever 21
5 layer fringe boots: Minnetonka Moccasins

///I have pretty much been declared this boot and legging combo a fall uniform for me...this is possibly just a personal excuse for wearing them for everyday for the past 3 days!! I love the clashing textures and the subtle warmth the leggings provide. Although warmth is not really needed considering it is still 80 degrees during the day here right now. seriously. I don't remember these high temps lingering so long last year...whatever... I am still determined to have my fall...I am just sweating a bit doing it...///
xoxo-LLD


3 comments:

  1. Never liked fringe, but I love them in these boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!! love your leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUR BOOTS ,women's winter trend

    www.muklukbootsonline.com

    ReplyDelete