Monday, October 4, 2010

GONE DADDY GONE


Dress: Forever 21

Leather necklace: own design

Lace up booties: Deena & Ozzy
Striped metallic socks: Forever 21


Right hand: Antique button ring by Jody Sweitzer
Left hand: Tribal two finger ring by Tribal Souk


///While we were taking these pics, I kept thinking of the first self titled Violent Femmes album cover for some reason...this album was the soundtrack to my early teens..."Gone Daddy Gone" being one of my favorite songs on it... "Beautiful dress, Lovely girl"...
My ever changing pendulum of a mood has been a bit dark lately and I am really feeling this witchy look...long dresses like this one are all I want to wear right now, but who knows, my mood changes like the wind and what I am wearing usually follows suit...sometimes I feel like I have multiple personalities (I do mean that in a good way!)...that is how I keep myself entertained! hee hee...
I hope you all have a great day and embrace whatever mood you are in...///
xoxo-LLD

4 comments:

  1. very 1930s meets Morticia Adams, love it. that two finger ring is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your booties!!! I need to buy my laceup boots ASAP! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa i love that huge ring

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes and tribal rings!!

    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete