Saturday, October 2, 2010

PSYCHEDELIC FURS

With Balloon Fiesta starting here in New Mexico this weekend (this being my second experience), I can never help but to feel inspired by all the bright colors and the beauty of the balloons. My mind works in mysterious ways (with everything referring to fashion) and it lead me to think of all the bright colored furs that are in this fall/winter season! I think part throwback to the 90's chubby and some part adding vibrancy to a classic, I am loving every bit of it!
Peter Som F/W 2010

Derek Lam F/W 2010


Michael Kors F/W 2010

Zac Posen Pre Fall 2010


Michael Kors F/W 2010

Zac Posen F/W 2010


Doo.Ri F/W 2010

Zac Posen F/W 2010

///If you don't know about the New Mexico Balloon Fiesta, as I didn't before I moved here, you should look it up...HERE. Truly one of the most beautiful sights ever, with so many colorful balloons filling the skies, it is a bit surreal!! It is a HUGE attraction that happens once a year and the city is FILLED with people who come just for this! My work is located near the main site and already last night we were crazy busy and are anticipating a overwhelming week...cha- ching$$$. But today I have off so I am so going to savor this lovely, hot day and relax...(it is 92 degrees here, for real,WTF??) I hope you all have a wonderful day!///
xoxo-LLD


hot air balloon images taken from:Enchanted Balloon Ride, AM Nightlife, and Balloons Over The Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Looove this post! Great choice of furs and to mix it with the balloons, it is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete