Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS




I have been holding on to this editorial for a long time now...it is one of my favorites...I don't know what mag it came from or when, but I think around 2002 when the movie "Frida" was coming out. I am crazy over the styling and I feel such an attachment to this spread every time I look at it. The prints, the colors, the long skirts, the hair pieces...perfection...being inspired by Frida Kahlo is easy, she had an energy and style all her own. My personal yearn to emulate her style on occasion will last forever...the look is original and timeless...long live Frida...
xoxo-LLD

///Things are up and running with the computer...yip yip yay///

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a great editorial! Thanks for sharing! I love the huge flowers in her hair. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete