Saturday, May 22, 2010

IN THE MEANWHILE...

Yes, I have been a little distant and not paying much attention to my blog... I admit it...BUT there has been a MAJOR new project that I have been completely consumed with that I will be sharing with you all real soon...(spoiler: kick ass jewelry). So in the meanwhile, a little fluff, a little fantasy...Here are some unattainable objects of my current desire that I am obsessing with....
I have to say that every morning I wake up, I feel different. References to different eras (even if modestly) effect how I am going to dress every single day and there are many days that I feel super 70's hippie. I know wedges are all the trend right now...but I don't wear wedges just when they are the "it shoe". So for me, these would be a classic pair...I love the super high platform cork and the leather strapping surrounding it...timeless...


It is no secret that I am obsessed with lace...even my new jewelry line has lace imprints, something that I have been using for a long, long time in my work. When I saw this piece I fell in love, it's tough and sweet all at the same time which is an aesthetic that I am drawn to. It is also available in gold and there are some lace rings as well. This cuff also reminds me of a black coral cuff that I got in Jamaica...I almost wonder if the design was inspired by black coral. My cuff was VERY fragile and I broke it one drunken night. So I love that this could be a sturdy replacement...if I had the moolah...dream a little dream

No comments:

Post a Comment