Friday, May 14, 2010

ART STAR CRAFT BAZAAR 2010

This weekend is an amazing event in Philadelphia...the 7th annual Art Star Craft Bazaar! I can't believe it has been 7 years! Gretchen and I participated in the 1st one which was small in the bottom of a church...then it grew some and moved over to Northern Liberties and now for the past few years it has gotten sooooo big it has taken over the entire Penn's Landing Plaza and is also one of the most coveted craft shows to attend on the East coast. I feel like Gretchen and I have been along for the ride all these years with the lovely creators Megan Brewster and Erin Waxman...so therefore I am terribly sad that I will not be able to attend this year...but I will be there in spirit!!!...so I am just throwing a little support and (good luck) to some of my favorite artists that will be selling their wares!!! AND to all of you that can't attend either due to schedule or location...you can check out the event website where there is a complete list of vendors where there are links to purchase most items online...woohoo!...click HERE... SUPPORT HANDMADE GOODS!!!!!!

Super cute vintage fabric summer mini wristlets from "Dahling Accessories" by Gretchen Miller ...These bright and busy prints are so perfect for this season!

Melissa Crotty's GENIUS ceramic leg herb markers...this will not be the last I will be talking about these...

Jay McCarroll's "The Colony" Signature circle pattern on ties...I LOVE

Conjoined crow skulls by "BloodMilk" by J.L.Schnabel...I have seriously been obsessed with this piece...she knows

Paintings by the multi-talented J.L. Schnabel...I have some of her works hanging in my house!!


ART STAR WILL BE TAKING PLACE THIS WEEKEND ON MAY 15TH AND 16TH 11AM TO 6PM...
ALSO IF ANY OF YOU SEE ANY WORK THAT ROCKS YOUR SOCKS, BY PLEASE LET ME KNOW...I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU ARE IN TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment