Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LIBRA

Yesterday was my birthday...a bit of a milestone, thirty fffff(dare I say)ive!!...it's kind of a strange time...i don't feel my age, I don't act my age, I don't think I LOOK my age...if any of that means anything anyways! I always treat my birthday like New Year's Eve, planning for what I will make better in the year to come. I had a wonderful day yesterday talking about my future and relaxing with my man...dressed up, of course, in one of my new thrift finds...

This dress is one of those finds that you feel lucky about for days...Perfect fit, perfect color, perfect print! I'm dying over this yellow-brown color on a heavy silky material (well, i mean polyester) with dark brown line drawings of Asian temples and flowers...

Rocking sandals (you have seen these guys before HERE) because it still feels like summer here in Albuquerque...but the nice cool nights tell me fall is near...I am so ready...c'mon, c'mon...

Sipping some wine...

Kick-ass Libra earring that some of my friends picked up for me in Provincetown, MA a few years back...I LOVE how obnoxious these are! Libra power!


Seriously! Isn't this dress SO pretty?

////Back to work for me today! I apologize for the scattered posts in the past couple of weeks but my mind and time has been completely consumed but as of today I will be back on track! Just realized someone else's birthday is also coming soon ...yes you little bloggy...can't believe it has been almost a year! Time flies! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!!////
xoxo-LLD

No comments:

Post a Comment