Sunday, June 27, 2010

HANDMADE MUST HAVE

I am completely lusting (obsessisng) over this Lydia Sparrow Claw Cocktail Ring by BloodMilk. The inspiration for this particular piece came from the designer, the amazing JL Schnabel's deep admiration for Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice...I can completely see Lydia wearing this ring...It is so perfect! I love its dark elegance. Its unsuspecting setting, those tiny sparrow claws, absolutely slay me! I am a big fan of all things BloodMilk and you should be too....if you are not, get yourself acquainted NOW...you can thank me later!
Side Note: I am a huge fan of the movie myself, I remember the first time I saw it I was about 13 or so and I watched it 3 times in a row, I have only had that happen with one other movie which is Heathers...I think in both movies I have a huge draw to Winona Ryder's characters...deep, dark and lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment