Monday, April 12, 2010

WHAT THE FRINGE???

Sometimes I think that there is something wrong with me. It's really often that I get an idea of something that I want in my head and then I can't stop obsessing about it until I get it. I can't say that I am compulsive...because I will just start stalking whatever my subject happens to be...I do intense research...weigh all my options...I suppose usual Libra things...and then get it...BUT it will be this long, overdrawn period where I can't really think of anything else. My current fascination is a fringe bikini. I am overly obsessed with fringe. I think it all started somewhere between the ages of 8 and 10 when I owned a lavender fringed dolman sleeved t-shirt with a shimmery, ironed-on Michael Jackson montage on it that I (my parents) had purchased in Wildwood, NJ (or "down the shore" for short). I was obsessed with that shirt! The fact that I can so distinctly remember it scares me, OH how I wish that I had a picture of it OR the actual shirt!! Since then I always have a fondness (well, it's a little deeper than fondness) for fringe...and now I want (need!, have to have ASAP!) a fringe bikini....soooo here are my findings!!
This is the Tyler Rose version that I REALLY want. Perfectly reminiscent of the New Jersey fringed material that I am longing for! Also, you can't see in this pic but it has a fringed bum as well...(love!)

This version is super cute fringe bandeau from L*SPACE...

I love this shape...this is a SUPER cheap alternative available at Venus Swimwear...

Another option from L*SPACE...I love this super chic one piece!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmigosh, I love fringe too. I love that red suit!

    ReplyDelete