Friday, April 9, 2010

SPRING CLEANING

I am not really a high maintenance girl. I don't get manicures or massages. I just got my haircut for the first time in like 9 months for crying out loud!! BUT I have always been obsessed with my skin. When I was living in Philly I would go to Rescue Rittenhouse Spa and get facials as often as I could afford them. I loved having my pores cleaned out from all the dirt that settled in...it's like a renewal and a process I thoroughly enjoyed. Now these days here in ol' Albuquerque, I really don't have the finances to get a facial so I resort to using products at home. Bliss's Steep Clean Mask is the best, best, BEST product for getting EVERYTHING out of your clogged pores. I like to put it on before I get in the shower then step out as a newly fresh faced gal ready to face the day!! (I'm feeling corny today)

No comments:

Post a Comment