Thursday, January 28, 2010

TONIGHT, LIVING IN A FANTASY...

I am so beyond this weather...I mean, I know it's MILD here in Albuquerque but I still am so anxious for WARM weather....today there are flurries and gray skies and many areas around us are getting hammered with snow...I can't stop obsessing over tropical, soul heating weather. So... I am planning a trip, a fantastical one...and on my fantastical trip to an nonexistent island that no one knows of, I will be packing some of my favorite high end pieces that never in my lifetime will I ever be able to afford...ahhhhhh... happy thoughts, happy thoughts

This little baby is the first thing I would put on and just jump into the ocean...This Diane Von Furstenberg swimsuit is so perfect for playing in the water..so fun!


Lounging around on the beach under a giant umbrella all day with a cocktail in my hand in this Chanel swimsuit is my idea of perfection...


I would be scooting around shopping for local hand made goods in this vibrant Sonia Rykiel dress...(sans those shoes with netting)


This bathing suit would be more like my "at the pool after dark" suit...Loving this vintage inspired high waisted Bottega Veneta!


At night I would be lounging around like a rockstar in this super hot Stella McCartney number...


And naturally, these would be the only shoes I would bring... these Derek Lam cork heeled sandals go with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment