Friday, December 3, 2010

FALLING

Shirt, scarf, and boots: vintage/ Jeans: Gap

Was playing around with pinning my hair back...I think I want short hair again...I have been dreaming about it! It's current state is something similar to a rat's nest!

Tied some contrasting colored suede lace around to jazz up these old babies...Its funny, these boots were in my "SELL" pile but now they are once again in rotation...perfect example of why I can't let go of anything!!

A friend gave me this amber ring a million years ago and I still love it...it is big and timeless!

I have a serious addiction to vintage scarves....I usually rock them in my hair, but lately I've been loving them as an ascot like addition to my button down vintage shirts...

////This is the longest I have ever slacked on my blog...I have been crazy busy with some new projects so I hope all of you can stick with me! This month is hectic so my posts may be a bit sporadic...but come the New Year LLD will be back in full force!! I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving...I stuffed myself with risotto and eggplant parm! Hope your weekend rocks!!!///
xoxo-LLD

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and classy look! I think it looks divine!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete