Monday, July 19, 2010

SAVING FACE

Oh yes my dahlings, summer is here...and it is a mind splintering 2,000 degrees out!!! Well maybe not THAT hot! No matter what the weather though, I like to keep my look in perfect check...and I don't know about you but I don't particularly like when it looks like my face is sliding off. One of my all time favorite products to prevent this is Benefit's Dr. Feelgood Complexion Balm. For years I was on the lookout for a product to make my face shine retardant that wasn't too thick like most. Finally I found this little gem...Dr. Feelgood is silky smooth, light as air, prevents facial slip and slide and LASTS!!! Oh and the packaging is super cute! Save your faces ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete