Friday, July 23, 2010

FAKER

It is around this time every year that I decide to start using some type of self tanner...for some reason I usually hold out because every year I convince myself that I love being as pale as I am...(and I DO)...BUT then I start to realize that my legs look like veal cutlets (or maybe summer sausages are a better visual). If I decide to wear a skirt it shouldn't be as horrible experience as looking at a plain white sheet of paper outside on a very sunny day...BLINDING! So I start with my legs, then I think "Well I should do a little on my arms"..then I'm like "Wow my face is soooo friggen white"...then I am completely covered with self tanner from head to toe and obsessed with applying it almost daily for the rest of the summer. Here are my current crushes..


This is a tinted gel from L'OREAL...it's temporary and washes off with soap and water. I love this because it is instant and sets really dry and does not come off on your clothes. You can keep reapplying to achieve the desired color and if you mess up you can just wipe it off with a soapy clothe. I used to use a product like this in the early 90's...I loved it and I am glad to see that they are around again.


The biggest thing that bugs me about self tanners is the smell...but I just found this Neutrogena Sun Fresh...seriously the best smelling lotion ever!! Grapefruit and nectarine!!!! And it is fantastic for fair complexions!

This is my little makeup secret...Hoola by Benefit I have been using for a few years now. It is a bronzing powder but without the shimmer (brilliant!)...so you can apply it all over your face for a great tanned look!! LOOOOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I love your creamy white skin! (Did I really just say that?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us.
    liked the good program. there is something to think about ...

    ReplyDelete