Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ALL APOLOGIES

So here are some looks from the Richard Chai Love Fall 2010 collection...I am not digging this AT ALL! Maybe because I have lived through the grunge era and it was kind of exciting the first time around AND I was in my late teens/ early 20's and I didn't want to dress up then...but not now! We have come so far! Don't remind the youth of today! Don't let them think that it is OK to wear sneakers with a gown...because it's not!!! Believe me, I am a BIG fan of a crazy layered look but I just feel there has to be more structure or thought to it...this looks like one of those moments you should look in the mirror before you leave the house and take off the first thing that jumps out at you!


What do you guys think of this look??? Feeling it at all?

2 comments: