Saturday, November 28, 2009

CRAFT PUNK FASHION SHOW

On November 13th I participated in my first fashion event since I have moved to Albuquerque, the Craft Punk Fashion Show at the Launchpad.  I did a collaboration with Lauran Shaner and Darcy Peterson under the name "Schema Collective".  Here are some pics from the show with a close up of the leather belts that were my main contribution to the collection!!  It was alot of hard work but the night was a huge success and the turn out was tremendous!                                  The lovely Roxy, Ashley and Zee                                                                 Ashley

                                                          Roxy being crazy!!...
                Hair and makeup done by Heart & Soul Salon..  Thanks to everyone who helped us pull our looks together!! xoxo
                                           
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment