Monday, November 15, 2010

NIGHT OWL


Dress: vintage
Leather Leaf Necklace: my own design
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Black Opaque Tights: Target
Earrings: Urban Outfitters

///Man oh man, I am coming out of a serious week long rut!!...I have felt so down and out the past several days...maybe it's the weather change, maybe I am just a crazy bitch. We will never know for sure...but let me tell you, finding this gem of a dress at the thrift store has really helped elevate my mood! Is retail therapy better than anti-depressants? I like to think so...I truly believe me and this dress were made for each other!! How amazing is this 70's print??...and the oversized triangle sleeves!!! Heaven, my heaven!
There are some really exciting things that are beginning to happen in my and my man's life that I can't wait to share with you...I just have to give it a little more time...and NO!! I am not pregnant! It is just proof that everything happens for a reason...it all does my pretties...///
xoxo-LLD

1 comment: